The term innovation always has two sides. On the one hand, it includes the change or modification of the existing. On the other hand, innovation is understood as the creation of completely new concepts. In our daily work we are always aware of this ambiguity. That is why we always consider the question of what kind of innovation our customer needs when looking at our customer projects. Based on this, we develop the overall project; the designs, the programming-technical aspects and the methodology to position the project from the beginning in the best possible way on the market, with the target group and in search engines. Innovation is more than "just" good ideas If you want to be perceived as innovative by the outside world, you must not only have good ideas. Many have them. It is much more important to have these good ideas at the right time. Since we know and live this, we learn a lot about the target group, the market and the possibilities of our customers during the project preparation. Because only then the result will be more than just a good idea. So what makes us different from others?
- A broadly based know-how
- More than 25 years of experience
- User-oriented solutions
- Commercial understanding
- Strong graphics that present you in the best possible way
- Customer oriented understanding of innovation
Innovative Technologies Among the innovative technologies web-vision relies on are:
- Server Virtualization and Cloud Cluster Services in-house
- Software as a Service
- Caretaker and 24/7 Icinga2 monitoring
- HTML5 and CSS3 with Compass, Sass, Less
- Automated testing with Mink, Behat, Selenium Grid, Codeception, etc.
- Integrated project management and deployment with Jira, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence